The following is my paper for the Claremont Colleges’ conference, Seizing an Alternative Toward an Ecological Civilization, with open registration to the public on June 4-7, 2015.
‘Emperor’s New Clothes’ political collapse: Seizing an alternative to OBVIOUS unlawful wars, bankster looting, lying corporate media
I’ve divided the paper into sections:
Integrity for the whole truth, and nothing but the truth (7 of 7)
This section is: Integrity for the whole truth, and nothing but the truth (7 of 7)
Readers and writers in alternative media can explain, document, and prove that much of these “created realities” described by Karl Rove are “Big Lie” crimes, objectively not even close to the foundational principle of “limited government” within the US Constitution, and “created” with whatever Emperor’s New Clothes rhetoric their focus groups conclude most likely to sell.
“Constitutional governments and aristocracies are commonly overthrown owing to some deviation from justice…the rich, if the constitution gives them power, are apt to be insolent and avaricious… In all well-attempered governments there is nothing which should be more jealously maintained than the spirit of obedience to law, more especially in small matters; for transgression creeps in unperceived and at last ruins the state, just as the constant recurrence of small expenses in time eats up a fortune.” – Aristotle, Politics, Book V. 350 B.C.E.
“The people — the people — are the rightful masters of both Congresses, and courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it.” – “Abraham Lincoln, [September 16-17, 1859] (Notes for Speech in Kansas and Ohio),” Page 2.
Current humans empowered with the facts are actively engaged to shatter humanity’s collective Emperor’s New Clothes deceptions. The general public would never consent to what’s being done to them if empowered with accurate comprehensive information of their conditions. The informed are motivated to create a new future of peace, technological advance, and cooperative happiness.
This paper has provided objective, measurable, and independently verifiable facts that easily explain, document, and prove Earth’s history of:
- Unlawful Wars of Aggression based on easily-provable lies (also here, here, here, here),
- Bankster-looting economics (and here, here, here, here, here),
- Lying sacks of spin corporate media that “cover” the crimes.
The ongoing costs of Earth’s history controlled by a .01% group of literal psychopaths (and here), extending to our world of the present, are annual war and poverty murders of millions, harm to billions, and looting of trillions.
Again, and importantly, these are facts that anyone with a basic education can easily verify with a few moments of attention as objective statements about Earth’s most vital conditions.
- Reject thoughtless obedience to authorities in government, religion, and a .01% privileged class connected to government.
- Have EVERYONE educated enough to consider and discuss factual evidence in full freedom.
- Have EVERYONE empowered with voice and vote of how the facts should be related with in policy (what to do) in order to ongoingly optimize unalienable rights of Life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.
Please stop until you’ve fully embraced this point: the facts within this paper are independently verifiable, and to the knowledge of those of us communicating have never been refuted. Indeed, as you’ve heard from Gandhi and Simon Johnson, the .01% will do everything to avoid factual consideration because all the facts are on our side.
Our case is as clear as asserting a baseball pitch ten feet over everyone’s head is not even close to the definition of a “strike,” with video evidence for anyone’s independent review and analysis. Ironically, if we were discussing baseball rather than wars, money, and media, Americans would never allow their sacred game to suffer such Emperor’s New Clothes propaganda.
When enough people are willing to apply their educations to look, and exercise their integrity to state simple facts, humanity will be in position to seize the alternative of a brighter future for all Earth’s inhabitants:
- Peace, as the 99.99% realize they’ve been lied-into unlawful wars by the same nations who colonized every part of the planet, then engaged in two world wars among themselves.
- Prosperity, as what we use for money is created debt-free for direct payment of public goods and services, and as at-cost credit to allow good-faith transparent experimentation to optimize public benefits rather than oligarchic .01% looting in the tens of trillions.
- Truth, as media work to report on good-faith exploration of what’s possible for all the inhabitants of our beautiful and currently viciously dominated planet Earth (consider here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here for current good-faith work to reveal challenges and possibilities).
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences. I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu
Note: Examiner.com has blocked public access to my articles on their site (and from other whistleblowers), so some links in my previous work are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive. I’ll update as “hobby time” allows; including my earliest work from 2009 to 2011 (blocked author pages: here, here).