First of all, has anyone who has read my last article that states that on Christmas Day, 2009, houses were mysteriously deeded for $0 in Newtown, Connecticut (the municipality of Sand Hook), to three selectmen, 15 of 20 of the families who allegedly lost children on December 14, 2012, etc. including the home of the mother of the alleged lone gunman, Nancy Lanza, has anyone asked the question where did Bob Gorringe get this information? Is this just a pronouncement or is it verifiable?
If you have, then you are a serious investigator and a critical thinker. If you haven’t, join the millions upon millions of Americans who don’t ask questions but just merely go along with what The Authorities tell them…and the many among them who then, ignorant of their own lack of critical thinking, begin the endless droning on and on about conspiracy theorists, all pronounced pontifically and authoritatively because they got their information from the US government.
Yes, the same US government, the one that said in taking this country into war in Afghanistan and Iraq, and subsequently Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya, Syria, yada, yada, yada, that Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11, he had Weapons of Mass Destruction, and he was developing a nuclear bomb that we could not wait for it to appear in the form of a mushroom cloud. That’s their authority that they so blindly attack others about for being loonie bins, off the deep end, into making fashion statements using aluminum in the form of conical hats. A complete and total lack of self-reflection for which, apparently, Americans have a strong penchant.
I’m going to include the entire article which is my source for this information at the end of mine for your satisfaction and verification, written by Dr. Eowyn which is really a piece about chasing down the data base where information of real estate sales are registered and what it reveals. For the government apologists and pitch fork wavers, this might be a stretch of eternal imagination to figure out where to go to find out what your unblemished American government, or the DEEP STATE within that government, is telling you. And, of course, when they do find what they don’t want to find, there will probably be even more and louder clamor about the conspiracy theorists so that they won’t have to hear what just entered that empty emotionally patriotic cavern they call their minds.
A very large hook has been thrust down the throats of a very gullible and obedience-conditioned American populace. The conditioning began a long, long time ago, but let’s pick it up beginning September 11, 2001.
An amazing confluence of coincidences culminated in the most economical (think discount-going out of business) military operation in the history of military warfare, 16 hijackers, all brilliant military operatives, armed with box cutters ($1.99 X 16 plus tax_Uncle Sam must get his cut = give or take $17) basically brought a nation, The Greatest Nation in the World, to its knees, killing 2,974 individuals, with two airliners bringing down 3 steel-framed highrises_let’s not forget building #7 (another grand coincidence), drove a airliner as if it were a missile (?) into the symbol of American Military World Dominance, the Pentagon, and after an All-American “okay guys, let’s show ’em what Americans are made of” attempt at taking over airliner Flight 93 from the box cutting terrorists, oops, somehow found that plane buried in the very soft soil of Shanksville, Pennsyvania, such that when the CNN film crews arrived shortly thereafter and scanned the area completely could find no clearly visible evidence of plane wreckage only a moldering gash in the earth easily ten times smaller in width than the wing span of the plane it so ignominiously swallowed.
Conspiracy Coincidence, anyone?
And Americans were hurt, outraged, and only for a moment, uncertain. But not defeated. From the jaws of death the Greatness of this Nation emerged with indomitable will to make every last child and baby born to a Semite (excluding Israelis, of course), pay for what these 16 box cutting geniuses did to our American sense of Security.
We were livid. Revenge smoldering within our collective patriotic hearts, we would exact blood retribution and send the message loud and clear, far and wide, “Don’t Fuck with Americans”.
The cowardly, bestial savagery of these 16 luckier than Mega Lottery winners would meet the glorious, human, civilized counter force of American Righteousness. Our own president would define this sweet vengeance as a Crusade. What Christian, God-fearing American would not lay down his plough, I mean computer, trade in his three piece suit for the camouflage regalia of US military issue, abandon his wife and children, put aside all of his personal ambitions and goals in life, and charge to the Light Brigade into the desserts and mountain regions of Afghanistan and Iraq to prove that the one and only God, the Christian God, the American God, was on our side and in full agreement with American Elitism?
And so began 13 years of WAR in which we invaded and destroyed whole cultures, killed and mutilated the bodies of children and babies, parents and grandparents, extending that WAR into other countries and seeking to overthrow them and in some cases succeeding, We used our collective intelligence to make use of this Crusade to harness the technology of our now militarist mind set in developing weapons called drones to ensure that the Elite of the World, the American Solider, would not have to sacrifice his Pure Christian Body, in pursuit of the total annihilation of a race of non-Christian savages. The Pinnacle of Good would triumph over the Axis of Evil.
The entire world would know what it would feel like to be crushed under the military boot of American fierce, bloodthirsty, terrifying, and merciless Retribution, not Vengeance, Retribution. We would only do the Morally correct thing to do in response to these 16 lottery winning soldiers of the devil.
Sorry, got a little carried away there, but only with words. Didn’t this nation of ours not get just a little carried away with what was carried out by 16 box-cutting religious fanatics?
Or were there really 16 assassins on those planes and how did they succeed so overwhelmingly in allegedly doing what this Deep State within the US government authoritatively told us, getting through the most advanced military defense system worth hundreds of billions of dollars on that one day in September 2001?
We didn’t demand a honest accounting from the same government who actually did the investigation, did we?
The families of the victims of 9/11 who chose not to be sheep and demanded an investigation had their own questions, 70% of which never were answered. Is that accountability, exclusive of the fact the government investigating itself is suspect. Because as soon as more experts and concerned Americans started examining the evidence it was clear from the distortions of the truth, the half-truths, the absences of pertinent facts, and the outright lies that this government of ours were indeed covering up their own failures, if not their own guilt.
So what is the connection between 9/11 and Sandy Hook?
Let’s start with accountability. Why have so many of us not demanded that all reports, especially those CLASSIFIED by the FBI-Connecticut State Police, be made Public?
That classifying of the report of just what happened on December 14, 2012 should be sending “rockets red glare” exploding in the minds of Americans. Since when before have any police reports been classified? Not Columbine, not Virginia Tech, not the Aurora, Colorado movie theater shooting, not the Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords shooting.
But Sandy Hook is a Special Case. You’re damn right, it is. But few are questioning their government as to why? Don’t Americans ask questions anymore? Don’t we demand answers?
Am I the only one who finds the fact that the parents of the Sandy Hook alleged victims were only allowed to see photos of just the faces of their children to identify them just a little suspect? You’re going to tell me that in a shooting spree of 153 bullets fired within 7 minutes not a single one damaged the face of not at least one of those children?
Why were the local medevac helicopters not called into action immediately when the 911 calls came in? The medevac personnel were sitting in their station watching the event play out on television and wondering why they had not been notified?
Why were EMT’S and paramedics not allowed to ever enter the school and minister to the 20 children and 6 adults? Or even determine if anyone of them might still be alive?
Why were ambulances parked a quarter of a mile away from the school at a firehouse with cars parked in front of them as evidenced by photos of the same?
These are supposed to be professionals, prepared to move out in a split second to save lives hanging on a thread?
Why were videos of police pursuing two suspects evidenced by audio recordings of police communications equipment that they were indeed in pursuit not mentioned in police reports?
Why were the arrests of two men riding in a purple van that was seen leaving the school when the shooting began and stopped 15 miles away not recorded, especially when the arresting officer found two men dressed in nun’s clothes, with ski masks on the seat? That wouldn’t make the least dent in the Average American’s consciousness, now would it?
And the list goes. And now evidence of free houses on Christmas Day for involved parties?
Look unless Americans stop wallowing in denial, unless they are willing to face reality and remember that they are the 99% and the power of this nation rests in them and thus hold their representatives’ feet to the fire of accountability, “False Flag Operations” will continue to proliferate every time the Deep State seeks through FEAR to solidify the consent of the American population to support the
interests of that Deep State, not that of the American People.
As I always say, “Wake up, America. It’s getting very late.”
And may I leave you with one argument worth considering with just three questions asked?
How long would it take for a bowling ball to fall from 1,368 feet to hit the ground? The answer is less than 14 seconds.
How long did it take for the North Tower of the World Trade Center (1,368 feet high) to hit the ground after the initial collapse started? Under 15 seconds.
Is there really only a one second difference between the fact that under that bowling ball is only air and that under that top one-tenth of the North Tower there were 80,000 tons of steel?
The 9/11 Commission Report seems to think you love the taste of a big HOOK driven forcefully down your throat and that it is very easy to hoodwink the American People.
Some of those in the blogosphere who maintain or at the very least suspect that the official story of the Dec. 14, 2012 Sandy Hook massacre isn’t true, have raised the matter of the rather strange sale date and price of the homes of some of the victims. See, for example,this discussion on a Godlike Productions chat forum.
Their hypothesis goes something like this:
If the massacre, wholly or in part, were a contrived conspiracy — for example, a drill (or a drill that went very bad) — then the major participants or “players” in the elaborate charade would have to be paid off in some way or another.
Indeed, a year ago, in February 2013, I had noticed the same thing — that some of the homes of Sandy Hook victims all had an odd sale/purchase date of 12/25/2009, and an equally odd sale/purchase price of $0.
I had found that information on the website of Vision Government Solutions (VGS), a company that calls itself “a leading supplier of land parcel management software technology and services to local government organizations, enabling efficient assessment, billing, collections, mapping, and permitting.” One of the services provided by VGS is an online database of residential properties in nine states in the northeastern and eastern U.S., one of which is the state of Connecticut. If you know the address of a home in, say, Newtown, CT, you can look up the property’s value, present owner(s), and price history on VGS’s database.
At the time, in February of last year, puzzled by those strange 12/25/2009 sale date and $0 sale price of Newtown homes, I had sent this email to VGS:
Date: 02/05/13 01:43 PM
Subject: Feedback from the Newtown, CT page
Hello, While browsing real estate properties using this database, I noticed a number of homes have the same “date of sale” of 12/25/2009, and a “sale price” of 0 (zero). Please be so kind as to explain. How can a home be sold or purchased for $0?
This was the response I received:
Feb. 5, 2013
Thank you for your inquiry Dr ____. In most instances of a sale price of $0 the reason would be because of a family sale where the house ownership is simply transferred. [In other words, no money actually changed hands.] The other reason for that to happen would be a town entering a parcel into theirdatabase for the first time they must puta first owner and a sale price. Often times they will put $0 as a filler price. The sale date of 12/25/2009 would be the same thing.
In addition to emailing VGS, I had also called the Assessor’s Office at Newtown, CT, and left a voice mail asking the same question about the 12/25/2009 sale date and $0 sale price.
An administrative assistant at the Assessor’s Office, Andrea Santillo, promptly returned my phone call. She said that the Newtown city government recently had switched to a new computer system and had not been able to enter the property data for all Newtown homes. So the computer used the 12/25/2009 and $0 as, respectively, a “filler” default sale date and price.
Ms. Santillo’s explanation seemed plausible, and so I did not pursue the matter any further. But that doesn’t mean I’d forgotten about it.
Flash forward a year. I decided to revisit this matter, and went back to VGS’s database. Lo and behold, the strange sale date and price are still there.
So I undertook a systematic investigation into the properties of every Sandy Hook (SH) victim, as well as those of certain non-victims, such as Gene Rosen, who had a prominent media presence in the days immediately after the massacre. What follows is my report on my findings, beginning with my methodology.
1. From media accounts, I made a list of the names of all SH victims, including:
- The 20 school children who were killed, as well as the names of their parents.
- The 6 adults who were killed at SHES.
- Nancy Lanza, mother of alleged shooter Adam Lanza.
2. To that list, I added 6 more people who are not victims but had played significant roles in the aftermath of the massacre. They are:
- Gene Rosen, who live next to SHES and gave many TV interviews.
- Laura and Nick Phelps, parents of unharmed SHES students who gave media interviews and who bear a striking resemblance to professional “crisis actors” Jennifer Greenberg Sexton and Richard Sexton. (See “Remarkable resemblance of Sandy Hook victims and professional crisis actors“)
- The three members of Newtown’s governing body, the Board of Selectmen: ElinPatricia Llodra, William Rodgers, and James Gaston Sr. (Newtown does not have a mayor.)
3. Using two people search engines, Email Finder and Spokeo, of which I am a paid member, I found the addresses of the people on the list.
4. I then looked up the price history of those addresses on four websites:
- Vision Government Solutions.
- Trulia, a real estate website.
- Zillow, a real estate website. (Neither Trulia nor Zillow gives the names of property owners.)
- Connecticut Town Clerks Portal, a website of land records — including Newtown’s — which allows only those who have paid a fee to search its records. Interestingly, after I had paid for a 24-hour access to the site, I got this message about Newtown: “The mortgages, liens and probate certificates of the town of Newtown are not available online at this time.”
HOMES WITH STRANGE SALE DATE (12/25/2009) AND PRICE ($0):
1. Brian, 38, & Shannon Engel (parents of child victim Olivia Engel, 6):
84 Berkshire Rd, Sandy Hook, CT 06482
VGS says Owner of Record: Brian Engel & Shannon Merlino
- Sold to Brian Engel & Shannon Merlino on 12/25/2009 for $0
- Sold to Brian Engel & Shannon Merlino on 6/25/2004 for $272,00
- Sold to Constance Chimileski on 1/20/2004 for $0
2. Robert Gay, 54, & Michele Hartman, 41 (parents of child victim Josephine Gay, 7):
10 Nighthawk Lane, Sandy Hook, CT 06482
VGS says Owner of Record: Robert E. Gay & Michelle Hartman
- Sold to Stephen & Gail Sonne on 1/16/2013 for $678,500
- Sold to Robert & Michele Gay on 12/25/2009 for $0
- Sold to Robert & Michele Gay on 3/7/2006 for $933,000
- Sold to Elite Builders Group LLC on 10/28/2004 for $300,000
Trulia’s price history on this property: 1/16/2013 $678,500; 3/7/2006 $933,000″.
3. Nicole & Ian Hockley (parents of Dylan Hockley, 6):
Rented 39 Yogananda Street, Sandy Hook, CT 06482
VGS says Owners are Elizabeth and Kenneth Pheasey who bought the house on12/25/2009 for $0.
Trulia’s price history: 4/30/2004 $725,000; 12/11/1998 $403,200; 8/17/1998 $105,500.
4. John Hsu & Donna Arnold, 46 (parents of Madeleine Hsu, 6):
Curiously, Spokeo says both Hsu and Arnold are “single”
35 Narragansett Trl, Sandy Hook, CT 06482
VGS says Owner of Record: Long-Fong Hsu & Donna Arnold
- Sold to Long-Fong Hsu & Donna Arnold on 7/16/2010 for $455,000
- Sold to Cherie Bragg & Michael Mastriano on 4/7/2009 for $0
- Sold to Cherie Bragg-Cebry on 6/15/2007 for $628,000
- Sold to Lawrence T. Card on 3/18/2003 for $487,000
5. Matthew, 41, & Jennifer Hubbard (parents of Catherine Hubbard, 6):
10 Walker Hill Rd, Sandy Hook, CT 06482
VGS says Owner of Record: Kevin Casey & Priscilla Wright
- Sold to Kevin Casey & Priscilla Wright on 7/24/2012 for $365,000
- Sold to Matthew & Jennifer Hubbard on 12/25/2009 for $0
- Sold to Matthew & Jennifer Hubbard on 8/1/2005 for $435,000
- Trulia has only these sale dates: 7/24/2012 $365,000; 8/1/2005 $435,000
6. Stephen, 49, & Rebecca Kowalski (parents of C, 7):
Note: The Kowalskis had fashioned a very interesting charity poster to memorialize their dead son. See “Illuminati eye symbol in Sandy Hook charity poster“.
6 Bennetts Bridge Rd, Sandy Hook, CT 06482
VGS says Owner: Stephen Kowalski
Ownership history: Sold to Stephen Kowalski on 12/25/2009 for $0
Trulia has only one sale date: 2/24/1994 $170,500
7. Scarlett Lewis (parent of Jesse Lewis, 6):
6 Great Ring Road, Sandy Hook, CT 06482
VGS says Owner: Newtown Forest Association Inc
Ownership history: Purchased by Newtown Forest Association Inc. on12/25/2009 for $0.
Trulia has 2 sale dates: 8/17/1998 $260,000; 8/1/1995 $225,000
8. James S. Greene & Nelba Marquez-Greene (parents of Ana Marquez-Greene, 6):
29 Buttonball Dr, Sandy Hook, CT 06482
VGS says Owner of Record: James S. Greene & Nelba Marquez Greene
- Sold to James S. Greene Jr & Nelba Marquez Greene on 8/16/2012 for $0
- Sold to James S. Greene Jr on 8/3/2012 for $277,000
- Sold to Deborah A. Makl & David George Makl on 12/25/2009 for $0
Trulia has 2 sale dates: 8/3/2012 $277,000; 9/27/2001 $95,000.
9. Christopher & Lynn Zapf McDonnell (parents of Grace McDonnell, 7):
4 Bresson Farm Rd, Sandy Hook, CT 06482-1566
VGS says Owner of record: Christopher & Lynn Zapf McDonnell
Ownership history: Sold to Christopher & Lynn Zapf McDonnell on12/25/2009 for $0.
Zillow has one sale date for this property: 3/24/2000 $453,000
10. Anne Marie Murphy, 52:
(Strangely, both Email Finder and Spokeo think Anne Marie Murphy is still alive, age 53)
37 Great Ring Rd, Sandy Hook, CT 06482-1638
VGS says Owner of Record is Ann Marie Murphy
Ownership history: Sold to Ann Marie Murphy on 12/25/2009 for $0.
Trulia has only 1 sale date: 9/4/1998 $291,000
11. Robbie & Alissa Parker (parents of Emilie Parker, 6):
13 Country Squire Rd., Sandy Hook, CT 06482
VGS says owner of record: Robert & Alissa Parker
- Sold to Robert & Alissa Parker on 4/2/2012 for $359,900
- Sold to Robert & Linda Spolar on 12/25/2009 for $0
12. Dean A., 42, & Tricia L. Pinto (parents of Jack Pinto, 6):
4 Cobblers Mill Rd, Sandy Hook, CT 06482-1458
VGS says Owner of Record: Dean A. & Tricia L. Pinto
- Sold to Dean & Tricia Pinto on 12/25/2009 for $0
- Sold to Dean & Tricia Pinto on 7/29/2005 for $607,000
- Sold to Carl & Gail Coken on 12/11/2003 for $519,000
13. Veronique, 46, & Lenny Pozner (parents of Noah Pozner, 6):
(Curiously, Noah’s dad, Lenny, was not at his son’s open-casket funeral.)
3 Kale Davis Rd. Sandy Hook, CT 06482-1537
VGS says Owner of Record: Veronique Pozner
- Sold to Veronique Pozner on 3/17/2009 for $0
- Sold to Leonard & Veronique Pozner on 6/20/2005 for $470,000
14. Jeffrey W., 42, & Sandra Previdi (parents of Caroline Previdi, 6):
44 Grand Pl, Newtown, CT 06470
VGS says Owner of Record: Eugene & Helen Previdi (Jeff’s parents)
Ownership history: Sold to Helen J. & Eugene A. Previdi Jr on 12/25/2009 for $0.
There is no Trulia price history on this property.
15. Jennifer Hensel & Jeremy Richman (parent of Avielle Richman, 6):
41 Berkshire Rd, Sandy Hook, CT 06482
VGS Ownership history:
- Sold to Jennifer & Jeremy Richman on 4/21/2011 for $560,000
- Sold to from MaryJane Wheble on 12/25/2009 for $0
Trulia has 2 sale dates: 4/21/2011 $560,000; 8/19/1999 $360,000
16. Mary Sherlach, 56:
33 Vintage Rd, Trumbull, CT 06611
VGS says Owner of Record: William D. and Mary J. Sherlach
Ownership history: Sold to William D. & Mary J. Sherlach on 4/30/93 for $0.
Trulia has 1 sale date: 4/30/1993 $307,000.
17. Benjamin, 40, & Cheyenne Wyatt (parents of Allison Wyatt, 6):
83 Berkshire Rd, Sandy Hook, CT 06482-1427
VGS says Owner of Record: Benjamin & Cheyanne Wyatt
- Sold to Benjamin & Cheyanne Wyatt on 12/25/2009 for $0
- Sold to Benjamin & Cheyanne Wyatt on 7/1/04 for $461,000
Trulia’s price history: sold 6/26/1998 $275,000; sold 12/27/1994 $242,500
18. Nicholas (“Nick”) & Laura Phelps:
15 Walnut Trl, Sandy Hook, CT 06482-1148
VGS says owner of record: Zhiwen Ma & Weiyan Xia
Ownership history: Sold to Zhiwen Ma & Weiyan Xia on 12/25/09 for $0
Trulia’s price history: 2/5/2002 $337,500; 6/5/2001 $329,000; 8/24/1999 $247,300; 3/26/1999 $40,000
19. Eugene (“Gene”) Rosen:
22 Riverside Rd, Sandy Hook, CT 06482
VGS says Owner Name: Eugene E. & Marilyn Rosen
Ownership history: Sold to Eugene E. & Marilyn Rosen on 12/25/2009 for $0
Trulia no price history on this property.
Zillow says “historical transaction data is not available for this home.”
20. E. (Elin) Patricia Llodra, 70:
Llodra is the First Selectman and head of Newtown’s 3-member Board of Selectmen who supervise the administration of the town. Like the other two board members (#21 and #22 below), Llodra was elected to a 2-year term (12/1/2011 to 12/1/2013), which means the three were in charge of Newtown at the time of the Sandy Hook massacre. All three were recently reelected to another 2-year term (12/1/2013 to 12/1/2015).
A year ago, when I looked up Ellin P. Llodra on people search engines, her address was listed as 90 Riverside Rd, Sandy Hook, CT 06482.
VGS a year ago and today says Owner of Record: Robert M. & Ellin P. Llodra
Ownership history: Sold to Robert M. & Ellin P. Llodra on 12/25/2009 for $0.
Trulia has no price history on this property.
But when I look up Ellin Llodra on people search today, her address is listed as 3 Primrose St., Newtown, CT 06470, which is the address of the Newtown Municipal Center, and is owned by the Town of Newtown, with a sale date of12/25/2009 and a sale price of $0.
21. William Rodgers (2nd member of Newtown’s Board of Selectmen):
208 Hattertown Rd, Newtown, CT 06470
VGS says Owners: William & Moira Rodgers
Ownership history: Sold to William & Moira Rodgers on 12/25/2009 for $0
Trulia’s price history: 4/22/1992 $362,000
22. James Gaston Sr. (3rd member of Newtown’s Board of Selectmen):
18 Main St., Newtown, CT 06470
VGS says Owner: Stephanie A. Gaston
Ownership history: Sold to Stephanie A. Gaston on 12/25/2009 for $0
Trulia’s price history: 10/2/1992 $262,500
HOMES WITH “NORMAL” SALE DATES AND PRICES:
1. Joel, 43, & JoAnn Bacon (parents of child victim Charlotte Bacon, 6):
12 Lyrical Ln, Sandy Hook, CT 06482
Owner of Record: Joel Bacon, JoAnn Bacon
- Sold to Joel & JoAnn Bacon on 8/20/2007 for $387,500
- Sold to Jeffrey & Lisa Fox on 9/13/2004 for 350,000
2. Mark, 49 & Jacqueline Barden (parents of child victim Daniel Barden, 7):
35 Paugussett Rd, Sandy Hook, CT 06482
Owner: Mark & Jacqueline Barden
- Sold to Mark & Jacqueline Barden on 10/19/2007 for $450,000
- Sold to Catherine Austermann on 4/7/2004 for $452,500
3. Dawn L. Hochsprung (aka Dawn A. Lafferty), 48:
Spokeo says Dawn L Hochsprung is “in a relationship” w/ George Hochsprung, 71; lives at 11 Upper Cmns, Woodbury, CT 06798. VGS does not list Woodbury, CT on its online database. Trulia says 11 Upper Commons is a condo that was sold on Sept. 22, 2003 for $136,000.
Email Finder has a George Hochsprung, 71, at 4 Heather Ct, Woodbury, CT 06798. Trulia says 4 Heather Ct is a condo that was sold on Aug. 20, 2012 for $223,500.
4. Mark A., 43, & Cynthia Radley Mattioli, 42 (parents of James Mattioli, 6):
67 Great Ring Rd, Sandy Hook, CT 06482
VGS says Owner of Record: Mark & Cynthia Mattioli
Ownership History: Sold to Mark & Cynthia Mattioli on 8/3/07 for $585,000
4. Richard, 36, & Krista Rekos, 36 (parents of Jessica Rekos, 6):
5 Sweetbriar Ln, Sandy Hook, CT 06482
VGS says Owner of Record: Richard S. and Krista A. Rekos
Ownership history: Sold to Richard & Krista Rekos on 6/23/2010 530,000
5. Lauren Rousseau, 30:
Email Finder has a Lauren Gabrielle Rousseau, age 31
Address: 1 Osborne St, Danbury, CT 06810-5917
VGS says Owner of Record: Teresa B. Rousseau
Ownership history: Sold to Teresa B. Rousseau, age 63, on 6/15/1994 for $0
Trulia has no price history on this property.
6. Victoria Soto, 27:
Email Finder has a Victoria A. Soto, age 29, at 191 Sherman Ave # 1, Meriden, CT 06450-3353; and 126 Spring St, Meriden, CT 06451-5433. Meriden is 32.5mi (35 mins.) to the east of Newtown. SH school is now relocated to Monroe, CT, 6 mi south of Newtown.
7. David & Francine Wheeler (parents of Benjamin Wheeler, 6):
10 Lakeview Terrace, Sandy Hook, CT 06482
VGS says owners are David & Francine Wheeler
- Sold to David & Francine Wheeler on 7/27/2007 for $365,000
- Sold to Michael Bloxam on 1/9/2004 for $162,500
Trulia has 3 sale dates: 1/9/2004 $162,500; 5/1/2000 $145,950; 9/2/1994 $85,000
8. Nancy J. Lanza, 52:
36 Yogananda St, Sandy Hook, CT 06482
VGS says owner is Nancy J. Lanza
- Sold to Estate of Nancy J. Lanza on 2/1/2013 for $0
- Sold to Nancy Lanza on 2/8/2011 for $0
Trulia price history: 7/23/1998 $405,900; 7/30/1997 $99,500
TO DO THE PROPERTY SEARCHES ON VGS YOURSELF:
- Go to Vision Government Solutions’ website: http://www.vgsi.com/vision/Applications/ParcelData/Home.aspx
- Click “Connecticut” on left side of page. This will take you to:
- Online Database for the cities of Connecticut:http://www.vgsi.com/vision/Applications/ParcelData/CT/Home.aspx
- Scroll down until you see “Newtown.” Click “Newtown”.
- This will take you to the Assessors Online Database for Newtown, CT: http://data.visionappraisal.com/NewtownCT/DEFAULT.asp
- Click the box “Enter Online Database”.
- You’ll be taken to the “Property Assessment Search / Newtown CT” page: http://data.visionappraisal.com/NewtownCT/search.asp
- Type in the number and street name, then click “Search”.
The homes of 15 of the 20 Sandy Hook child victims, 1-2 of the 7 adult victims, and all 6 of the Sandy Hook adult non-victims (the Phelps, Gene Rosen, the three Selectmen) have the mysterious sale date and $0 sale price.
At the very least, that is interesting. The three Selectmen are especially interesting because if the hypothesis is that the massacre was a contrived event, then Newtown’s highest governing body would have to be “in the know.”
Your guess is as good as mine as to what all those strange 12/25/2009 sale dates and $0 sale price mean. I’d appreciate input from readers of this blog who are in the real estate business and can shed some light of what the odd sale date and sale price mean.
For the links to all the posts we’ve done on Sandy Hook, go to our “Sandy Hook Massacre” page.
Dr. Eowyn is the Editor of Fellowship of the Minds.