bigotry: habitual state of mind with obstinate, irrational, and/or unfair intolerance of ideas, ethnicities, or beliefs different from one’s own. Etymology: “religious hypocrite.”
In the Now’s 2-minute video compilation of CNN orchestrating blame of all Muslims for terrorism:
Earth’s history includes bigotry against religions, ethnicities, women, gays, and even left-handed people. This uncontested history is so well-documented and uncontested that I won’t bother to provide links. Because bigotry lives in irrational language, the same attacks on Muslims the above video reveals from corporate media could just as easily be applied to another group: “Americans.”
From my article that imagines if what the US does to Iran was done to the US by China:
While “officially” China says Christianity is a respectable religion, their media stoke fears that Christian extremists are in charge of the US. Many Chinese view Christians with fear, thinking we want to convert the world because we think any other religion leads to hell. They point to the Crusades, hundreds of year of religious wars, and the Spanish Inquisition as evidence that Christianity is a religion that has been and can again be extremely violent. They say Americans are brutal and dishonest as a culture; citing genocide against American Natives and constant treaty violation to steal their land, and Americans lying their way into a war to steal half of Mexico. They say Americans are so unstable we had a civil war because so many of us wanted slavery and were willing to kill for it.
They say that the US has always been a place of violence, and Americans are a violent people.
Many of their media pundits explain that Chinese troops cannot leave Mexico and Canada because Christian extremists will take over and it’ll be a safe-haven for Christian terrorists committed to get to China and kill their civilians in terrorist attacks.
In fact, you can bet that the same propagandists who have so little disregard for human life that they engage in endless wars have already invested thousands of hours to create propaganda against Americans should that be useful.
Regarding Muslims, US political and corporate media “leaders” are bigots and religious hypocrites because they claim Muslims do not support terrorism beyond a very few criminals, while taking action to attack, invade, and occupy Muslim countries that more loudly proclaims: “Muslim nations and terrorism always go together.” This bigotry and hypocrisy, of course, must lie to ignore:
- history of over 40 false flag attacks admitted by governments to blame intended targets for offensive war,
- armed attack upon Syria and all other current targets are Orwellian unlawful Wars of Aggression: the worst crime a nation can commit,
- all “reasons” reported by corporate media from political “leaders” for current wars are now confirmed by official government documentation as lies known to be lies as they were told,
- the US has started 201 armed attacks on nations since WW2, killing ~30 million people (more than Nazi Germany),
- the 2013 “terrorist attack” on Syria was committed by US and Turkey government sources as a false flag for “regime change” in Syria,
- ISIS (same acronym of Israeli Secret Intelligence Service) was created by US sources to cause “regime change” of targeted nations (and here),
- “outrage” over 136 Paris deaths is 0.5% of the daily deaths of children from preventable poverty that “former” colonial nations have promised to save since 1969, then reneged on every promise to save them,
- the 136 Paris deaths on 11/13 to 11/23 is 0.05% (one twentieth of one percent) of ~260,000 children’s gruesomely slow and painful deaths from easily preventable poverty if “former” colonial nations surrendered their profit-looting empires,
- “civilized” France, US, UK have allowed ~400,000,000 children’s deaths just since 1995: more than killed in all wars in recorded human history (better read that sentence twice to really feel it),
- US history has literal centuries of such lies to invade and control other nations; consider lying to invade and steal half of Mexico in 1846 despite Abraham Lincoln’s powerfully clear evidence presented to Congress to expose the US president as clearly lying and violating treaty.
We the People have obvious reasons to challenge “Paris terror” as a .01% false flag attack, including game-changing histories of creating ISIS, supplying them, and usual use of false flag attacks to sell the 99.99% on offensive war; this time on Syria.
What is a solution?
I continue to assert a proven, obvious, and legal method:
- Arrests of .01% “leaders” for obvious crimes centering in war, money and lies (4-part series on arrests with videos).
- Leveraging a reclaimed media, continue arrests with generous plea bargains and Truth & Reconciliation for testimony, documentary evidence, and physical evidence to best put the “Big Picture” together in preparation to build the brighter future for all Earth’s inhabitants’ success.
- SOLUTIONS: the .01% with corporate media have suppressed solutions documented beginning with Benjamin Franklin how government can abundantly operate without taxes: monetary and credit reform allow the public to have near-instant prosperity: full-employment, zero public deficits and debt, the best infrastructure we can imagine, falling prices, and release of public TRILLIONS held in “rainy day” accounts. Full documentation here.
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences. I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at [email protected]
Note: Examiner.com has blocked public access to my articles on their site (and from other whistleblowers), so some links in my previous work are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive. I’ll update as “hobby time” allows; including my earliest work from 2009 to 2011 (blocked author pages: here, here).