As a college student, I suppose I should have fifteen of my own blog sites, but I don’t. Trust me, I’m not against blog sites like Facebook, Myspace, and so on. However, too many of the typical blogs are little more than soap operas – drama queens talking about each other and who they’re currently stalking. So, why blog for The Daily Censored News? Because I believe in the following:
1. Love as much as you can even when it will likely lead to suffering.
2. There is no such thing as a good lie.
3. Let your actions speak for your accomplishments – a comment about you is better when it comes from someone else.
5. Enjoy the small things – family, friends, hobbies, sports, etc.
6. Eat well with the occasional treat – take care for your self because no one else will.
7. Enjoy being active. Walk, run, lift, swim – push yourself to be a better you.
8. Let mistakes guide you.
9. Every once in a while do something unexpected.
10. Keep in mind there is always someone worse off then you – Self pity is weak.