The Hunger Games film series is popular because its message resonates: psychopathic .01% “leaders” staging children to kill each other with Orwellian rhetoric that such child deaths “bring peace” to society must be resisted. The richest sector uses 90% of the population as work animals they keep in poverty, under surveillance, and always under armed guards. Almost all of the richest 10% in the capital have no idea of the brutal conditions enforced upon everyone outside the capital.
- “It is the ‘powers that be’ in the United States of America” that President Snow’s unlawful Orwellian oligarchy represents.
- “War is for profit. It’s not to ‘save the world for democracy,’… no, bullshit. It’s for the profit.”
- “The young people who will see this film must recognize… that blind faith in their leaders will get you dead.”
Mr. Sutherland is correct, as the facts show about US .01% crimes:
- Unlawful and lie-began wars.
- Crimes Against Humanity for ongoing policy of poverty that’s killed over 400 million human beings just since 1995 (~75% children).
- So-called “money” that is actually debt that creates accelerating and unpayable total debt.
- Destruction of nearly all rights lawfully guaranteed in the US Bill of Rights within the US Constitution, and in Orwellian inversion of limited government.
- “Covering the crimes” with lies by corporate media.
These crimes annually cost millions killed, billions harmed, and trillions looted, with recent history continuing literal centuries of US lie-began Wars of Aggression that involved your families in two horrific previous global wars.
We the People have the power to end our real “Hunger Games” whenever we wish: Speak the simple facts that these .01% policies are not legal, all military are trained to refuse such War Crimes and arrest those who issue such illegal orders, and join your voice with those demanding arrests.
We’re an Emperor’s New Clothes moment from victory.
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences. I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu
Note: Examiner.com has blocked public access to my articles on their site (and from other whistleblowers), so some links in my previous work are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive. I’ll update as “hobby time” allows; including my earliest work from 2009 to 2011 (blocked author pages: here, here).