hat tip: InvestmentWatch
In the Now’s 2-minute video of CNN orchestrating blame of all Muslims for terrorism spins the claim that if Muslims were more responsible, then “they” would catch terrorists before any attack. Corporate media, of course, must lie to ignore:
- history of over 40 false flag attacks admitted by governments to blame intended targets for offensive war,
- armed attack upon Syria and all other current targets are Orwellian unlawful Wars of Aggression: the worst crime a nation can commit,
- all “reasons” reported by corporate media from political “leaders” for current wars are now confirmed by official government documentation as lies known to be lies as they were told,
- the US has started 201 armed attacks on nations since WW2, killing ~30 million people (more than Nazi Germany),
- the 2013 “terrorist attack” on Syria was committed by US and Turkey government sources as a false flag for “regime change” in Syria,
- ISIS (same acronym of Israeli Secret Intelligence Service) was created by US sources to cause “regime change” of targeted nations (and here),
- “outrage” over 136 Paris deaths is 0.5% of the daily deaths of children from preventable poverty that “former” colonial nations have promised to save since 1969, then reneged on every promise to save them,
- the 136 Paris deaths on 11/13 to 11/23 is 0.05% (one twentieth of one percent) of ~260,000 children’s gruesomely slow and painful deaths from easily preventable poverty if “former” colonial nations surrendered their profit-looting empires,
- “civilized” France, US, UK have allowed ~400,000,000 children’s deaths just since 1995: more than killed in all wars in recorded human history (better read that sentence twice to let that fact penetrate),
- US history has literal centuries of such lies to invade and control other nations; consider lying to invade and steal half of Mexico in 1846 despite Abraham Lincoln’s powerfully clear evidence presented to Congress to expose the US president as clearly lying and violating treaty.
This 2-minute video of best-selling economist John Perkins explains the purpose to demonize targeted nations to control their governments, loot their resources, and use their people as work animals in neo-colonialism:
We the People have obvious reasons to challenge “Paris terror” as a .01% false flag attack, including game-changing histories of creating ISIS, supplying them, and usual use of false flag attacks to sell the 99.99% on offensive war; this time on Syria.
CNN will incite fear against all Muslims, but never ever ever ever ever report on Emperor’s New Clothes obvious crimes centered in the US:
- Unlawful and lie-began wars,
- So-called “money” that is actually debt that creates accelerating and unpayable total debt.
- Destruction of nearly all rights lawfully guaranteed in the US Bill of Rights within the US Constitution, and in Orwellian inversion of limited government.
The choices to kill in lie-began unlawful wars, ensnare the world in escalating and unpayable debt, then allow the debt-burdened and war victimized to die in the hundreds of millions with ongoing lies by officials and corporate media are Emperor’s New Clothes-obvious Crimes against Humanity.
Fellow Americans: the US Declaration of Independence is honored for asserting unalienable rights of “Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness” for each and every human being. The most cruel violation of these cherished ideals is intentional sadistic policy for ~20,000 children to die from preventable poverty each and every day while engaging in unlawful wars, piling-on debt as criminal fraud by calling it “money”, and the opposite of representative government by Orwellian constant lies to the public.
What is a solution?
I continue to assert a proven, obvious, and legal method:
- Arrests of .01% “leaders” for obvious crimes centering in war, money and lies (4-part series on arrests with videos).
- Leveraging a reclaimed media, continue arrests with generous plea bargains and Truth & Reconciliation for testimony, documentary evidence, and physical evidence to best put the “Big Picture” together in preparation to build the brighter future for all Earth’s inhabitants’ success.
- SOLUTIONS: the .01% with corporate media have suppressed solutions documented beginning with Benjamin Franklin how government can abundantly operate without taxes: monetary and credit reform allow the public to have near-instant prosperity: full-employment, zero public deficits and debt, the best infrastructure we can imagine, falling prices, and release of public TRILLIONS held in “rainy day” accounts. Full documentation here.
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences. I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu
Note: Examiner.com has blocked public access to my articles on their site (and from other whistleblowers), so some links in my previous work are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive. I’ll update as “hobby time” allows; including my earliest work from 2009 to 2011 (blocked author pages: here, here).